Man pleads guilty to benefit fraud
A 22-year-old man has admitted benefit fraud.
Jack Gott, of St Johns Street, Bury St Edmunds, pleaded guilty to defrauding the Department for Work and Pensions between February 24 and December 17 this year.
He appeared at Ipswich Crown Court last Friday.
Two other men, from Great Chesterford and Cambridge, also pleaded guilty to the charge.
Gott will be sentenced at a later date.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west