Man found in Buxhall street died of natural causes
A man found laying in the road with serious head injuries in Buxhall died of natural causes, police have confirmed.
Graham Clark, 73, of Buxhall, was found in Brettenham Road at around 3.40pm on Tuesday. He died at the scene.
A post-mortom examination held yesterday found that Mr Clark died of natural causes.
As a result there will be no further police enquiries.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west