Man charged with rape appears in court
A man from Combs who is accused of committing two offences of rape has appeared before a judge at Ipswich Crown Court.
Trevor Robertson, 53, from Scotts Yard, Combs, is also charged with false imprisonment and making threats to kill.
The offences are alleged to have been committed at an address in the Stowmarket area on the night of November 2-3.
Today Robertson appeared at Ipswich Crown Court for a preliminary hearing before Judge Peter Thompson.
Judge Thompson told Robertson that he would have to return to court on January 25 for a plea and case management hearing. Until that date Robertson will continue to be remanded in custody.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west