Man charged with GBH
A man has been charged following a road traffic collision in Stowmarket in August where a 19-year-old man received face and hip injuries.
Stuart Bass, 24, of Steeles Road, Woolpit, has been charged with grievous bodily harm with intent and perverting the course of justice.
At around 1.40am on Saturday August 18, a man was found on Navigation Approach in Stowmarket, having been hit by a vehicle.
The ambulance service attended the scene and the man was taken to West Suffolk Hospital with a number of injuries.
Bass will appear before Bury St Edmunds Magistrates Court on January 4.
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east