Legal firm in Bury St Edmunds and Thetford celebrates Law Society award
One of the oldest legal firms in the country, which has offices in Bury St Edmunds and Thetford has been presented with a highly acclaimed award from the Law Society.
Fosters Solicitors was named as winners in the category of excellence in marketing and business development.
More than 600 lawyers and guests attended the Law Society’s annual excellence awards in London last week.
Chris Brown, chief executive at Fosters said: “At a time when business development has never been more important, to win the award is a great honour and reflects the hard work and commitment of all the staff at Fosters”
For our full story see Friday’s Bury Free Press
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North