Helping hands needed for fund-raiser
A disability charity is looking for volunteers as it aims to raise more funds.
The Papworth Trust needs helpers for its collection at Asda in Bury St Edmunds on December 1.
Volunteers will help collect funds to go towards essential services and advice for disabled people, families and carers.
Andrea Chupacova, community fund-raiser for Papworth, said: “We are looking for people who can spare an hour or two and help us collect some much needed funds.”
The collection will take place from 9.30am to 5pm.
To volunteer or for more information, contact Andrea Chupacova on 07764 784463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east