Hair and beauty salon in Bury St Edmunds expands its team
A hair and beauty salon in Bury St Edmunds has welcomed three new faces and announced plans to take on more staff.
Rachel Carberry has joined as a senior stylist while Caley Gillan is a colour specialist and stylist.
Rebecca Young completes the newline up at the business on the Barton Road Retail Park, as a graduate stylist.
Salon manager Toyah Glennon said the new recruits had replaced staff who had left earlier in the year and would offer new services.
“Rachel does racoon hair extensions while Caley is offering KeraStraight treatment,” Toyah said.
At the same time Hairburys is also looking to take on a nail technician before Christmas, having been without one since April.
The salon will be celebrating its fifth birthday on November 30 from 5pm to 8pm.
“We are inviting back our local customers to come and celebrate with us and meet the new team members,” said Toyah.
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
- New chief operating officer appointed at NHS foundation trust
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east