FIND out what makes a building green by visiting on of the 15 being opened to the public on Suffolk’s Green Buildings Open Days from September 6 to 9.
They range in size from Great Barton Village Hall to West Suffolk House, the Suffolk County and St Edmundsbury Borough Councils’ offices in Bury St Edmunds. Guildhall Place, Wyverstone, will also be among them.
The full list and opening times is available at www.greensuffolk.org or by calling Jonas Grist on 01473 264832.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west