Glazing firm expands in Bury St Edmunds
A glazing firm has invested in new offices and a workshop in Bury St Edmunds to allow the continued growth of the business.
AbbeyGlass in Hollow Road, Bury St Edmunds has been operating for 34 years.
The family run firm employs 16 people but it hoping to expand in the future.
“To enable and accommodate further growth we have invested more than £150,000 on building our new office and workshop as well as staff training undertaken in Germany,” said general manager Don Sadler.
– For more see Friday’s Bury Free Press
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west