Get your Christmas Shopping at The Coffee House in Bury St Edmunds and raise cash for St Nicholas Hospice Care
A Christmas Shopping evening is being held on Tuesday (13) at The Coffee House on Moreton Hall, Bury St Edmunds, in aid of St Nicholas Hospice Care.
The event in Lawson Place starts at 6.45pm, and includes food, gifts & crafts.
There will be a cooking demonstration by Pampered Chef with the opportunity to taste festive recipes, while stalls will sell products including cards, pickles, dressings, homemade bunting and cushions and candles.
A raffle will be held in aid of the Hospice.
Entry is free but all donations will go to the Hospice.
Liz Spillane, Hospice Corporate Fundraiser, said: “This is the perfect opportunity to get ready for Christmas and help a great cause at the same time.”
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
- Fire crews extinguish trees on fire in Red Lodge
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North east