Eve Personal Homecare offers drop-in sessions on Moreton Hall
A new social facility has been set up on Moreton Hall for older people, carers and anyone with learning disabilities.
Eve Personal Homecare is offering drop-in sessions, being held from 11am-1pm every Wednesday in the Moreton Hall Youth Club building, where people can meet while enjoying activities including pool, darts and outdoor football or watch television.
Light refreshments are available but visitors are welcome to bring their own. There is a £3 charge to help with running costs.
Eve Hayes, director of Eve Personal Homecare, said: “This is a much needed and exciting addition to our care concept for those being cared for and their carers. The Moreton Hall drop-in means that people can simply relax, enjoy some activities and share common experiences too. We hope to extend the recreational activities we can offer depending on what people want.”
Starting December 4, there will also be £3 bingo sessions from 2pm-4pm on Tuesdays.
For more details, call 01284 756516.
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east