Designer goods stolen from house in Beck Row
DESIGNER goods and a car were stolen from a house in Beck Row yesterday.
Police are appealing for information after approximately three burglars forced entry to a property in Aspal Lane, Beck Row, and stole a Rolex watch, a Louis Vuitton handbag and car keys, which they used to steal a Nissan Navara.
The black Nissan, registration AP57 GRX, was parked outside the property.
It is thought that the burglars broke into the house at approximately 11.30am when a silver Land Rover Discovery was seen in the area.
All the offenders are thought to be male, one is described as being white, in his early 30s, of large build, wearing a black beanie-style hat and a grey hooded jumper.
Another is described as being white, in his early 30s, with dark eyebrows and a pointed nose, wearing a brown beanie-style hat.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Bury CID on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North