Cyclist who died after Risby crash is named
A cyclist who died following a collision in Risby on Sunday has been named.
Julian Evans, 51, from Woodland Close, Risby, suffered head injuries when his bike was involved in a collision with a red Nissan Micra, in Newmarket Road at around 2.35pm.
He was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital with serious injuries but died yesterday.
The road was closed on Sunday while an investigation took place and it reopened again at around 5.40pm.
Anyone who saw the incident is asked to call PC Andy Smith at the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Suffolk Police on 101.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Council chief to be guest speaker at Bury St Edmunds Chamber of Commerce annual meeting
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west