Cycle team raises £443 for hospice
FIVE intrepid cyclists from a holiday complex have added more than £400 to a sporty fund-raising effort.
Center Parcs staff Brad Purnell, Ben Fox, Chris Baylis, Jack Dowsing and Sandra Cooper cycled 50 miles along the Suffolk coast as part of the company’s bid to win the Towergate Accumulator Challenge in aid of St Nicholas Hospice Care.
The team raised £443 to add to £800 brought in from selling chocolate gold medals over the last month.
Center Parcs is up against 50 other businesses to raise the most money for the charity.
A staff, family and friends fun day is planned for September 9.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Council chief to be guest speaker at Bury St Edmunds Chamber of Commerce annual meeting
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west