Contribution to Jubilee song
SINGERS from the Wattisham Military Wives Choir have joined a host of talented musicians to perform on the official Diamond Jubilee song.
Five members of the 40-strong choir travelled to Abbey Road Studios, in London, to record their contribution to Sing, which was written by Take That star Gary Barlow and Andrew Lloyd Webber.
Seven choir members will perform the song at the Diamond Jubilee concert at Buckingham Palace on June 4.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North