Community grant offer
STOWMARKET Town council is offering voluntary and community groups the chance of up to £500 funding for projects that benefit the town’s residents.
Groups have until October 1 to submit their applications for a grant, with a decision announced in November.
Public services manager, Daniel Harvey said: “We’re delighted that, by making savings elsewhere in our operations, we are able to continue to provide financial support to voluntary groups in this way.
“Dozens of projects have been funded by our grant scheme over the years and we’re sure that we’ll be supporting many more in the coming months.”
Visit www.stowmarket.org/public-services/grants for more information.
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east