Community faces to improve services at East of England Co-op
The largest independent retailer in East Anglia has announced a new move designed to improve facilities and services across its stores.
The East of England Co-operative Society has appointed Christian Bone, Jenna Fountain and Nicola Adams as community managers.
Their role will be to raise awareness and speak to people in the community to improve health and funeral services across Suffolk, Norfolk and Essex.
The East of England Co-op has over 200 trading outlets. Its business activities include food stores and post offices, travel, pharmacy, optical and funeral branches, petrol forecourts, online electrical, an Events and Conference Centre, Property Division and Easier Living Mobility Centres.
For our full story see Friday’s Bury Free Press
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North