Come Dine With Me comes to Bury St Edmunds
Channel Four’s Come Dine With Me, will feature contestants from Bury St Edmunds next week.
The television competition screened weeknights at 5pm features hypnotherapist Sue Smith and businessman Tim Reinman whose wife Gabe runs Hairbury’s in Bury.
Mum of three Sue, 45, won The Weakest Link four years ago but admits the cookery competition was a challenge.
“As a cook I rate myself as an eight or nine where as most people rate me as a two or three.
“I think I’m brilliant but I’m really not,” said Sue, 45.
Tim meanwhile said: “I’ve always been a bit of a male chauvinist pig and left my wife to the cooking.
“Then my wife got her own business, I could do bacon and eggs or spaghetti bolognese.
“It beame a but of a running joke so my mates egged me into it.”
Both said they really enjoyed the experience but would not do it again.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North