Chamber of Commerce in Bury St Edmunds to host breakfast meeting tomorrow
The Bury St Edmunds Chamber of Commerce First Friday club meets for breakfast tomorrow (1).
Austen Simpson of WMWare IT Consultants, VIResource will be guest speaker, showing people how to make their IT fit for future business.
He will also dispel a few myths and misconceptions along the way as well as revealing how businesses can become more resilient, agile and realise cost savings.
Peter Gudde of the Chamber’s Environment Group will follow up by introducing a new business service exclusively available to Chamber members.
The meeting takes place between 7.45am to 9am at The Bury St Edmunds & Farmers Club, at 10 Northgate Street, Bury St
Edmunds, IP33 1HQ (Entrance in Pump Lane)
It cost - £14.00 for members and guests (£25.00 non-members)
Book at http://burystedmundschamber.org/events/first-friday-club/first-friday-club-1
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west