Car repair firm backs touring car driver
Dents and scratches are all part of the business for car repair specialist Revive! in Bury St Edmunds – which is why their are now sponsoring a touring car driver.
The franchise, owned by David Dunn, is sponsoring 23-year-old Andrew Jordan who drives for the Pirtek Racing Team in the British Tour Car Championships. He was independent drivers champion last seaso.
Mr Dunn said: “Andrew epitomises what Revive! is all about.
“Like all the best sponsorships, our relationship with Andrew is rooted in synergy and mutual respect.”
Contact Revive! at www.revive-uk.com
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west