Attempted burglary at Bury St Edmunds hairdressers
There has been an attempted burglary at a hairdressers in Bury St Edmunds.
The offenders entered the shop in Southgate Street, close to Alicia Court, through a communal entrance.
They then attempted to force open a door and lock, damaging both, but were not successful getting in.
It happened between 2pm on Saturday and 8.15am yesterday.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or has any information about it, should contact PC Victoria Anthistle at Bury Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west