Ambitious businesses can access expert help
Ambitious businesses in and around Bury St Edmunds are being given the opportunity to access specialist help and funds.
Pauline Prockter is looking for introductions to businesses that have the ambition to double their turnover or more within the next three years, 20 per cent year on year.
She is the growth manager for Suffolk for GrowthAccelerator, a scheme in which private enterprise and central government have invested £200 million over three years, to support businesses with the potential for rapid, sustained growth.
On offer is specialist one-to-one business coaching with a company’s senior management, as well as help with such things as accessing funds, taking products to market or coming up with ideas for new products.
Innovation masterclasses and high-impact innovation training are also available.
To find out more, call 07920 563813, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.growthaccelerator.com
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 25 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: South west