Aldo Zilli is coming to Bury’s Food and Drink Festival
Celebrity chef Aldo Zilli is coming to Bury St Edmunds to headline this year’s Food and Drink Festival.
The two day Bank Holiday event runs on August 25 and 26 and as well as shows in the theatre kitchen there will be a range of produce stalls including a chilli festival and farmers’ market.
Last year was the inaugural event organised by Bid4Bury, the business improvement organisation for the town.
Zilli is a specialist in Italian, vegetarian and seafood cuisine and he ran restauarnts in London for ore than 15 years..
He has written cookery books and made countless TV appearances as well as writing columns in newspapers and magazines.
He wil top the bill with some cookery demonstrations on the Bank Holiday Monday.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west