Agricultural team at law firm in Bury St Edmunds expands
Agricultural solicitor Katie Moreton has joined Ashton KCJ’s agricultural and estates team in Bury St Edmunds.
She qualified as a solicitor in 2009 and specialises in all areas of agricultural law, with interest in agricultural tenancies.
Katie brings experience in dealing with the sale and purchases of farms and estates, farm diversification projects, wind farm planning inquiries and equine law.
She will work from the firm’s offices in Guildhall Street, and together with Alex Butler-Zagni at Norwich, she brings the agricultural team up to 13.
“We are delighted to welcome Katie,” said Jonathan Long, head of agricultural and estates at Ashton KCJ.
“Her experience will be a huge asset to the team, which has gone from strength to strength.
“It is a great pleasure to be growing the team across the region through the appointment of two talented and dynamic lawyers.”
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west