Two people who worked with asbestos died from industrial desease two separate inquests ruled on Monday December 5.
Sydney Bluett, 64, of Manors Road, Fornham St Martin, died on November 1 from mesothelioma.
An inquest into his death at the Active Business Centre in Bury St Edmunds heard that a statement written by Mr Bluett before his death described how he had worked at a shop selling flooring.
Among the products he handled was flooring with an asbestos backing which he would cut with a knife or scissors.
Assistant Suffolk Coroner Dr Daniel Sharpstone recorded a conclusion that Mr Bluett died from an industrial disease.
A second inquest, also held at the centre on Monday,learned that Peter Dove, 89, of The Links, Flempton died at St Nicholas Hospice in Bury on October 3.
The inquest heard he had died from mesothelioma and had been repeatedly exposed to asbestos dust from work on pipes and boilers. Dr Sharpstone recorded that Mr Dove had also died from an industrial disease.
*Mesothelioma is a cancer that develops in the tissues covering the lungs or abdomen. Three quarters of cases occur in the lungs. Some 2,600 people are diagnosed each year.