Pupils have fun on World Book Day
World Book Day saw celebrations of literature taking place across the region today.
Hardwick Middle and Walsham-le-Willows Primary were among the many schools in and around Bury St Edmunds to take part in the event.
Pupils arrived dressed as their favourite book characters ready to get involved in a variety of literary inspired activities.
Harry Potter was a popular choice but Where’s Wally, Little Red Riding Hood and James Bond were among pupils’ choices.
For more pictures of World Book Day, see next week’s Bury Free Press.
Feel free to send any of your own pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
- New chief operating officer appointed at NHS foundation trust
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east