A MOTHER and son from Stowmarket are to stand trial next month at Ipswich Crown Court.
Jordan Lee, 24, and Debbie Lee, 49, both of Hill Rise, are charged with doing an act tending and intended to pervert the course of public justice. Both pleaded not guilty when they appeared on Friday and were told by Judge David Goodin that their trial would take place in October.
Judge Goodin told Jordan Lee and Debbie Lee that they be granted bail until their next court appearance.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west