Temporary traffic lights to be used as improvements to A11 continue
Traffic lights will be used on the A11 between Fiveways roundabout, Barton Mills and Thetford, this week.
Between 6am and 8pm traffic lights will be used along the route as plant crossing haul routes are set up.
The lights will temporarily stop traffic in both directions as required.
Potable two-way lights will also be used as and when required during off-peak hours on the stretch of the A11.
Traffic lights may also be used on the B1106 close to the junction for Elveden Forest Center Parcs.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west