Supermarket store in Bury St Edmunds raises cash for Motor Neurone Disease Association
Supermarket store Wilkinson in Bury St Edmunds has been forging comnunity links after fundraising for the Motor Neurone Disease Assoication.
The Risbygate Street store raised £178 for the charity through a series of events to coincide with the Bury Christmas Fayre.
Store manager Lee Clarke said: “The whole team is incredibly enthusiastic about raising funds for the MND Association.
“This is the second fundraising event that we have had for our charity and we couldn’t be more grateful to everybody who has supported us on our wonderful journey.
“I am incredibly proud of our team – they have already made it their New Year’s resolution to raise even more in 2013.”
“At Wilkinsons , we see the importance of raising funds for charities with connections to the local area and we are very pleased all of the money donated will go towards helping people in our community who truly need it.”
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west