Peter and Paul decorators in Bury St Edmunds celebrate 25 years in business
Known to many in the trade just as Peter and Paul, the duo who formed Top Class Artexing and Coving in Bury St Edmunds, are celebrating 25 years in business.
Over the years the duo have added exterior and interior decorating and plastering to their services as artex went out of fashion.
They have worked on the homes of celebrity farmer Jimmy Doherty of Jimmy’s Farm, and Newmarket jockey Frankie Dettori.
“We’d been working together for four years at Artex when we decided to start our own business,” said Peter Sandry.
While much of their earlier work was with building companies, they have also built up their own customer base.
“In 25 years we have never had a day off due to lack of work,” said Paul Newdick
They say despite the tough economic times, 2013 could be their busiest yet.
Contact them on 07712 812826 / 01284 767318/ 723063.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North