Crafty Foxes set up new venture to entertain children as their parents shop in Bury St Edmunds
A crafts business in Bury St Edmunds, set up by two mums during the recession, is to launch a new venture.
The Crafty Foxes run workshops across Suffolk and Cambridgeshire including making bath bombs, scented candles, sock pets, wedding favours and glass decorating.
Now the firm has joined forces with stationery supplier Denny Bros in Kings Road to create the Crafty Kids Club.
It will hold sessions on the last Saturday of each month from 2pm to 3pm and 3.30pm to 4.30pm.
“Parents can drop their children off for the hour and go and grab a coffee or go shopping,” said Michelle Freeman from The Crafty Foxes.
It starts with a Mother’s Day Gift Workshop on February 23.
Workshops costs £5. Children must be seven or older. Discounts are available. Visit www.thecraftyfoxes.co.uk
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west