Top Cambridge chef to headline at Bury st Edmunds Food and Drink festival
Mark Poynton from Michelin starred Alimentum in Cambridge will be appearing at the Bury St Edmunds Food and Drink Festival on Sunday August 25. He joins Aldo Zilli who appears on the Monday.
Mark will headline the cookery demonstrations on the Sunday.
He is one of the UK’s leading young chefs and his restauarant has been featured as one of the top 100 best in the UK.
Mark has also won an RSPCA Good Business Award for his attention to animal welfare in his ingredients.
The Food and Drink Festival runs on the Sunday and Monday of the August Bank Holiday weekend and is organised by Bid4Bury, the business improvement group.
On the Bank Holiday Monday it will be the turn of Aldo Zilli who will headline the day’s cookery demonstrations.
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
- New chief operating officer appointed at NHS foundation trust
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east