The winner of See it, Snap it, Send it this week is Karl Hobbs, from Bury St Edmunds, with this picture of the Angel of the North.
David Lucas, from Lakenheath, took this picture of a ring ouzel at Hockwold.
James Bradley, aged 10, from Bury St Edmunds, took this picture of this frog in his back garden while his mum gently held it in her hands.
This week’s winner of See it, Snap it, Send it is Katie Mann, from Bury St Edmunds, with this picture taken at St Edmundsbury Cathedral.
Callan Norton, from Bury St Edmunds, sent in this picture of a robin peeking out from the undergrowth.
Regular contributor Gareth Denney, from Bury St Edmunds, sent in this striking silhouette.
This week’s winner of See it, Snap it, Send it is Jacqui Carrel with this picture of frogs with their spawn.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west