Waxing times for brave duo
Two brave men have raised £665 for St Nicholas Hospice Care by having an eye-watering fund-raiser.
Steve Wilterton and Will Hosegood, who work for Brown and Co property and business consultants on Angel Hill, were sponsored for a leg wax.
Linda Allen, from Oasis Beauty in Mildenhall, carried out the waxing.
Liz Spillane, hospice corporate fund-raiser, said: “Neither Steve or Will had had their legs waxed before so were extremely nervous beforehand, In the end, much pain and merriment was had by all, Many thanks to Brown and Co for its support.”
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east