Pictures from the past
This week’s photograph was taken in Lavenham in May 1972.
It shows the pathfinder’s Club, which was one of the youth organisations associated with the parish church in the village.
Here, some of the members are pictured enjoying a sausage sizzle, along with Mrs Bird, the wife of the rector, and Mr A Hurrell.
Do you have pictures of fun times that have past?
If so, we would like to see them - either personal, from a business perspective or from a sporting triumph.
You can email them to reporter Laura Smith at email@example.com or send them to Laura at the Bury Free Press.
You can also bring them in to our reception in King’s Road.
Please include a few details with your picture, along with some contact details.
Also, if you are one of the people pictured, or you have further information that will be of interest, feel free to leave a comment here.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
- Fire crews extinguish trees on fire in Red Lodge
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North east