Fun filled event
YOUNGSTERS can make a difference for a leading charity at a fun-filled family event tomorrow.
Children aged 12 and under are invited to take part in the second annual Bury St Edmunds Little Legs for Life in aid of Cancer Research UK at Moreton Hall Community Centre from 11am to 4pm.
They will be able to run around a designated track as many times as they want to receive a medal, certificate and goody bag.
Participants can wear fancy dress and enjoy other events such as a zumba warm up, archery, bouncy assault course, face painting and T-shirt printing.
There will also be a barbecue, home made cakes, refreshments and live music.
Children can register on the day.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North