Church could move
A PENTECOSTAL church in Bury St Edmunds plans to move to a larger venue.
Potter’s House Christian Church, which runs from the first floor above Aptec Ltd, in Eastgate Street, could relocate to a unit on the Enterprise Park, in Etna Road.
Pastor Julian Mabey has applied to St Edmundsbury Borough Council to convert the industrial building to a place of worship.
The church has been based in Bury since 1985 and serves a congregation of about 50 members.
The new facility would allow the church to grow to up to 120 members.
It would also have ground floor access for people with disabilities and could be registered as a place to conduct marriages.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west